Friends & Links
Inner Tapestry: The Premier Holistic Journal, is packed with Articles, Directory of Resources, and Events that support alternative health, natural living, cultural, environmental, and educational needs.
Join Our Mailing List
- A great nation is not saved by wars but by ideas of human caring
- What do you know about yourself? Who, what, why are you? What do you Value?
- Personal Agency Gets Us Where We Want to Go (consciously or unconsciously)
- Lincoln, the Movie - A Life Lesson on Valuing Processes, Uncertainty, and more...
- The Process of a Living Reality - How Does It Work? It's Time to Know Better
Please Help The Institute
The Autognomics Institute needs your help. Generous donations from our followers and friends help continue the important work towards the new science of life-itself. Thank You for your donation.
Value-Intelligence In All Creative Organisms ~ Skye Hirst with Assistance from Norm Hirst. August 2010
Robert Hartman discovered a value intelligence inherent in all life as early as the 1950's but he was ahead of his time. Now learn how this value lens is formed within and how we can access it using the HVP.
Using the Hartman Value Profile as used in coaching by Hirst she discovers the absolutely unique inner landscape within that each individual has developed, we discover the world of values and value dynamics/intelligence from which we human beings and perhaps all organisms find effective action for life and living.
What People Are SayingWhat I Learned from Norm and Sky Hirst And How It Changed My Life
by Rodney Plimpton
Before I met Norm and Skye I had a pretty good handle on how Life worked, or so I thought. I had a PhD in Social Psychology from Stanford, had studied Human Potential for Five years with Jean Houston, knew all about stimulus-response and something about cybernetics. I didn’t consciously realize how much my model of life was based on a popular concoction Darwinism, materialism, elitism, and computer science. Read more...
Medicine in a New Key
Conventional medicine is dying ultimately because it is based on an obsolete dominant mechanistic model that does not recognize the coherence of the organism
Dr. Mae-Wan Ho explores how a science of the organism could underpin a new organic medicine that would best serve the nation.
- [autognomics] Colbertâs pitch-perfect finale: âStephen Colbertâ breaks character at last http://t.co/TSKneQSMM3
- [autognomics] Not always separate; politics and religion -- 12/19/14 http://t.co/ZssJAlK5b7 via #constantcontact
- [WIRED] Photos: This massive indoor flood was created for a piano concert http://t.co/XonJxjMwbW http://t.co/PtrrRMDx0x
- [autognomics] Lincoln High School in Walla Walla, WA, tries new approach to school discipline -- suspensionâ¦ http://t.co/JYGeJjDumZ via @wordpressdotcom
New organic Way for Medicine
The philosophy of Hans Jonas inform this paper by Schwartz and Wiggins to surmount the mind-body dualism plaguing Western thought. They show us the ways of organism; the difference between inorganic and organic reality and how each being must begin from its own direct experience of life in self and in others; and then how the two meet in the living being. Since life is ultimately one reality, their theory presents the polarities that must be reintegrated by psyche with soma such that no component of the whole is short-changed, neither the objective nor the subjective. Here they define the polarities within living beings and the requirements of organisms to live and thrive.